Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Commercials for Frenzeelo


You know Frenzeelo has been in existence for over a year now right? On the first year, I concentrated too much on writing posts and I didn't really focus on the marketing to bring in more readers to Frenzeelo. Recently in early February, I created two commercials using some of the videos I have recorded with my phone. I posted both the videos in The Frenzeelo Channel also known as the official YouTube channel for Frenzeelo. Sure, they may lack the substance of a real advertisement because I don't have a budget for a professionally-made video and I think the two commercials that I made with my bare hands get the job done. I just need more people to come across them. If you like the ads, don't forget to share them with your friends and family and make sure they spread it around also. Come on and support Frenzeelo for more great content on the best of Singapore's places, food and events.

Frenzeelo Commercial #1

   

Frenzeelo Commercial #2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...